We have been learning language since we was born. I am, too. And each country has mother tongue. My mother tongue is Japanese. But many people learn each language while life. I write about my language story.
First I write about childhood. My mother likes to study English. She has studied English. Also, she listens only western music, she watches the foreign movie. And there are foreign foods in my house. I often had to listen English every day. I liked Japanese foods, movies than foreign its. Also she taught me English when I was kindergartner. But I wasn’t interested in English then. In other words I didn’t like English.
I entered elementary school. When I became the senior student, English class began there once in a while. ALT teacher often came my elementary school. Her name is Cameron. Everyone played the game about English with her. We could enjoy learning it.
I went to America with my family when I was junior high school student. Because my cousin wedding party there. This was my first foreigner trip. We met many foreigners. There are many surprised things for me because the first experience for me. I couldn’t understand talk with their.
I enter foreign language faculty in KGU two years ago. Because I thank I want to more study English when I had to determine the course to be taken. But I had not a forte for English so. I studied English very hard for entrance examination. The teacher took charge of my English class taught me the English every day. Her name is Go. She made handout that wrote English exercises, she dealt it to each of me. I did it as homework every day. She was taught me if I have questions. I owe passed the entrance examination to her. I obliged for her.
I began learning German as second foreign language in KGU. I had to take two classes a week. Many people say German is close to English. But I didn’t think so. It is very difficult to understand German for me. I couldn’t get a good grade on the test. I like English better than German.
There are many English classes in KGU. For example, speaking. writing, listening, reading and English grammar. I was commercial high school students, so principally I studied about bookkeeping very hard. Those classes were fresh for me. I felt English is difficult at the same time. I like English grammar the best in English classes. We had to take TOEIC last year. My score is very low. I couldn’t take an average score totally. I was surprised because I didn't have English skills.
A girl came my house last summer. She comes on a homestay stayed to Japan. She stayed in my house for two weeks. She is from Australia, seventeen ages, and her name is Sala. She can speak a little Japanese so she was speaking English. She brought us some present in Australia. I couldn’t speak English none too well. So I couldn’t talk with her. We made a heart gesture. Also, my mother interpreted for her. I think it is important to take intercultural communication.
I can’t good at English present. So I have to study very hard. For example, I watch the foreign movie, listen western music from now on. I want to acquire English someday.
[words 560]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿