2012年2月18日土曜日

My Spring Vacation

I enjoy spending spring vacation now. I finished the final tests in February 2 and my spring vacation has been started after the day. I thin writing memories of the first half of spring vacation.
  First, I went to Shooter with my friends at evening. Because it hold a party with everyone of class at Mark J. the restaurant is very good, for example there are varied dish menu! So, Japanese food, Italian food, Chinese food and Western dish and so on. I was very happy because I could eat many kind of dishes. My favorite food is spaghetti. There is much kind that too. I ate kind of all and I liked seafood spaghetti the best. Also, I could make many friends at this party. I had many classmates what have never spoken because we don't take same class. But I could enjoy talking with class mates, so I could have a lot of friends. We enjoyed talking and eating for two hours. I could this party!


words 168

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿