February 9, I go to HikarinoMori in Kikuchi with Kasumi. We has been friend since we were high school student, and we are good friends now.
I live in Obiyama so I have to ride by train through go to HikarinoMori. But I'm poor riding, so I was tensed up. I could arrive there safely and I met her at noon.
We were very hungry so we ate lunch first. We love sweets so we went the restaurant that you can eat sweets as much as you like for 1,000 yen. There were many sweets. For example, ice cream, cake and fruits. We enjoyed eating many sweets, we were very happy. We did the shopping after lunch. I bought two clothes. There are spring clothes that pastel color and cute. I like white color so I bought a white shirt and skirt.
We went to Also by car at evening. Because we wanted to watch the illumination in Also farmland. It is hold an illumination all year around. It was very cold that day. But we enjoyed watching the illumination! I'd like to go there if I have an opportunity.
I live in Obiyama so I have to ride by train through go to HikarinoMori. But I'm poor riding, so I was tensed up. I could arrive there safely and I met her at noon.
We were very hungry so we ate lunch first. We love sweets so we went the restaurant that you can eat sweets as much as you like for 1,000 yen. There were many sweets. For example, ice cream, cake and fruits. We enjoyed eating many sweets, we were very happy. We did the shopping after lunch. I bought two clothes. There are spring clothes that pastel color and cute. I like white color so I bought a white shirt and skirt.
We went to Also by car at evening. Because we wanted to watch the illumination in Also farmland. It is hold an illumination all year around. It was very cold that day. But we enjoyed watching the illumination! I'd like to go there if I have an opportunity.
words 190
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿