2012年4月13日金曜日

Essays 1-01a: Revised Letters to Host Families

Hello, my host family. My name is Ayaka. My family is five people.
I have mother, father, one sister and brother.
     I’m from Kumamoto where famous for watermelons. Also, there
victory in contest. It was decided that the healing character the best
in Japan. Kumamoto’s character name is Kumamon. I think he is very
cute! I like him so when he won the contest, I felt very happy. I like
a bear the best in animals.
     My hobby is making an eating tour. I like to eat foods.
Especially, I love sushi and sweets because my grand parents were
sushi craftsman. I ate sushi that they made sushi when I was child.
So, mu family likes sushi very much. We often go eating sushi once a
month. I’m always looking forward to go there.
    I can’t cook dishes but my sister is good at cooking sweets. So,
she often cooks sweets. There are cakes cookies and pudding. I like
the cheese cake that she cooks. I want to become a good cook someday.
    My other hobby is watching movies. I like Japanese movies better
than foreign movies. But, I watch foreign movies to study English
recently. My favorite movie is “LIAR GAME”. The actress in this movie
is Toda Erika. I’m a fan of hers. Because she is very cute and her
acting is very excellent! So I watch movies that have her. In them,
the movie is strange and cool. I think it’s mysterious. I find other
interesting movies. So, I go to rental video shop when I have free
time. There is rental shop near my house.
     I finish introducing myself Nice to meet you, my host family.


                  
words 280

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have not watched "LIAR GAME" yet. I Want to watch it as soon as I can!

    返信削除